- The application form is invalid without the signature of the Parent/Guardian.
- Submission of the application form does not ensure granting of Admission.
- The date of birth and the spelling of the pupil's name should be according to the Birth Certificate or the last School records.
- The certificate from the previous School stating the date of birth and the progress report of the last examination appeared is mandatory.
- Kindly append extra sheets for any additional information that you may wish to provide.
- It is the responsibility of the Parent/Guardian to intimate the School in writing, if there are any changes in the details provided in the Application form.
- If belongs to SC/ST/OBC category documents have to be attached.
At the time of the Application
- Completed Application form
- Previous School Academic progress report
- Two Passport size Photographs of the Student
- Passport size Photographs of the Parents
- ID & Address Proof of Parent (Copy of Aadhaar Card/Passport/rental agreement)
Upon receiving the Provisional Letter of Admission
- Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Previous School
- Medical History Form/Health Card duly signed by the Physician